Does your skilled nursing facility or rehabilitation hospital need nutrition consultation?
Pinnacle Nutrition Consultants are available to provide services on a contract basis for menu review, sanitation audits, clinical coverage. We can provide coverage with Registered Dietitians, Diet Technicians, and Certified Dietary Managers in a variety of settings. We have extensive experience in skilled nursing and rehabilitation. Moreover, we have the tools you need to ensure your patient receives the best nutritional care. Also, we have extensive experience in survey management and preparedness.
- Visits by a Registered and Licensed Dietitian
- Communication with Administration, Nursing, and Dining Services Director
- Complete, monthly in-depth reviews in the EMR on new admissions, readmits, facility concerns, and residents at high risk including weight changes and wounds.
- Participation in care planning
- Weekly weight, QA, and high-risk meetings as requested.
- Written and electronic report of RD visit detailing nutritional concerns including hours for PBJ reporting.
- Recommendations were provided to the facility.
- Regular Kitchen Sanitation Audits and Meal Service Observations to assure all regulatory and quality standards are met.
- Dietary Staff Education with monthly in-services.
- Dietary Manager support.
- Core Competency completion of the dietary manager on an annual basis.
- Reports will be provided to the facility of all QA reviews completed.